Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Gift Basket Auction

I have a dear friend who had an idea, She helped me put this together, She has a heart to help us bring Brian home, I thought it was a great idea. She donated the gift card! Thank you Amy!
Valentines day always sneaks up on me. My hubby and I don't celebrate our "valentines day" on February the 14th anymore. We celebrate it at our church Married Couples Retreat. The retreat is usually after Valentines Day. We have a valentine themed Gift basket that we would like to auction off. It is the perfect Valentines Day gift for that special someone, or perfect for a couple to take on a retreat! *hint hint* WBC family..Lol!! My Daughter helped me wrap this...we had so much fun! 
So, we are accepting bids on this one item, the starting Bid is $30. We will accept bids until noon on Thursday, that way if the winner is out of town, I can mail it out Thursday afternoon. There is a Plush Bear, a Pachelbel CD, a Candle, Godiva Truffles, Heart Shaped Box of Chocolates, A Gift Card to Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse,  Bahama Breeze or Seasons 52 it is your choice!
Please remember, this is to raise some funds to help us bring Brian home, every little bit helps!
Add your bid in the comment area, Thank You!

2 comments:

Bill and Sheri said...

We need to start the bid at $30.00
Thanks, Sheri

Garth and Becky said...

We'll bid $50!!