Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Whirlwind is about to Begin......

   I feel like a marathon runner, waiting for the gun to go off and the race to begin. We have started our paper chase, but there are a few things that we can not do until the end of November. Our home study is going well, and we are working on our Dossier. I am still waiting for blog help....for Chip-ins and Buttons and a blog design. I know that those at RR who are able to help with all that, have been very busy.
   I am not very good at this blog stuff, but I will try to post more often. I am still trying to figure this out. I will be working on posting pictures and things...so I can get this blog auction going.
   We are so thankful for some dear friends of ours who are in Eastern Europe to bring home thier little ones Matthew and Ivanna, it has been such a joy to my heart to see all of thier pictures. I find myself dreaming of that day when we get to see our little Brian! God is so good!!  Thank you to all who are "following" you are a blessing!

1 comment:

The Potvin Crew said...

We are praying for you! Don't be discouraged ... the Lord is your strength and He knows every step you need to take AND when they need to be taken. Trust Him. We are soooo excited for you all and we pray for you DAILY. Love ya, Grace Ps. 90:17